NVCA - TRAINING OPTIONS
NVCA are pleased to be able to offer a range of quality training to enhance and develop skills for voluntary sector staff, volunteers and Trustees.
ARE YOU UP TO SPEED WITH SOCIAL MEDIA? WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE. CONTACT NVCA FOR TRAINING DETAILS.
A small charge of £15 (half day session) and £20 (full day session) is applicable.
A range of training options are usually available including:
- Supporting & supervising volunteers
- Lone Worker Personal Safety training
- Adult Protection for those working with Vulnerable Adults
- Disability Awareness
- Managing Change
- Organising a successful AGM
- Roles & Responsibilities of Trustees
- Manual Handling (this is for inanimate objects)
- Managing Stress
- Communication Skills
- Basic First Aid
- Fire Warden training
New options always under development. Please let us know if you have any requests for training. We are also able to offer group training e.g. Roles & Responsibilities training for your Trustees.