NVCA can support your organisation by offering a range of support services. These include:
WHAT NVCA ACHIEVED IN 2011 - 2012
988 groups provided with advice & assistance
988 volunteering positions applied for
60 groups received 1-1 support with funding
296 policy & guide requests
355 organisations & meetings attended
310 groups attended NVCA events
- Starting up a new group - general advice and support including a range of governance options.
- Weekly ebulletin - keep up to date with news from around the county and beyond. Sign up on the home page of the website or see the Ebulletin tab.
- Network and information events. We hold a Community Consortium event 3 times each year in both East Northants and Wellingborough. Hear feedback from sector representatives, receive presentations from statutory partners and meet new people who may be able to partner with you on a new project. See the Meetings tab.
- Support to find funding options for your organisation. We can offer one to one support and general information is available. See the Funding tab.
- We have a wide range of policies and information guides. See the Policies & Information Guides tab.
- Volunteering - we are always looking for potential placements for the 100's of willing volunteers who access our brokerage service. We can also help you to support your volunteers. See the Volunteering tab.
- Training - a range of training options are available and new ones are being developed all the time. Please let us know if you have specific training needs. See the Training tab.
- We will provide facilitated events for the VCS to come together to respond to consultations.
- We will link with local business to bring you opportunities that may support your organisation.