"COMMUNITY ACTION" - activities and opportunities for all
Nene Valley Community Action are pleased to offer a range of activities and opportunities for older and/or disabled people.
Come along and try a new activity, meet new friends, keep active and maintain your independance.
Chatterbox groups are social groups where people get together and enjoy a variety of activities.
Chatterbox Oundle - every Wednesday 10.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
Chatterbox Raunds - every Wednesday 12.30 p.m. - 2.30 p.m.
Chatterbox Stanwick - every Thursday 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Keep Fit Raunds - every Monday 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Craft Group Rushden - every Tuesday 10 a.m. - 12 noon
- Jolly Good Company (music & movement) Ringstead - every Tuesday 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Tea Dance Little Harrowden - last Friday in every month 2 p.m. - 4.15 p.m.
EVEN MORE OPTIONS
A full range of computer courses is always available at our Rushden training suite. Here are some examples:
- Basic Computer skills
- Intermediate Computer skills
- Facebook and Social Media
- Trace your Family History
- Photo Editing
- EBay - Buying & selling and staying safe
- Emails and using the Internet
- Looking after your P.C.
A small charge will be applied.
STOP PRESS - IT SESSIONS NOW AVAILABLE IN WOODFORD AND RAUNDS.
WOODFORD - EVERY TUESDAY 10 A.M. - 12 NOON OR 1.15 P.M. - 3.30 P.M.
RAUNDS - EVERY FRIDAY 10 A.M. - 12.30 P.M.
Please contact us on 01933 396382 for further details.
Whether you are a complete beginner or have some experience but are looking to improve your skills we are here to help.
The supported sessions are delivered at a pace of the people attending, have helped where standard training and learning sessions have overlooked the additional needs of older and disabled people.
These sessions are tailored to meet the needs of individuals and can include any or all of the options shown before.
Telephone 01933 396382 for further information.